ETA prize winners 2019
Congratulations to the this year's ETA prize winners!
- ETA Jack Robbins Prize: Zhongli Chen, The Netherlands
- ETA Max Pierre König Prize: Celia Fernández Méndez, Spain (basic); Inna Dimitrova, Bulgaria (clinical)
- ETA Berlin Chemie Menarini YI Award: Steffen Mayerl, United Kingdom (basic); Maria Cristina Campopiano, Italy (clinical)
- ETA Lissitzky Award: Samuel Refetoff, USA
- ETA Pinchera Prize: Luca Persani, Italy
- European Thyroid Journal Lecture Award: Barbara Demeneix, France